I am a quite active contributor to the IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force) where I am currently serving as co-chair of the HyBi (BiDirectional or Server-Initiated HTTP) and SoC (Sip Overload Control) Working Groups. I am also part of the IETF Applications Area Directorate.
List of RFCs (Requests for Comments) I have authored or co-authored.
- "Additional Policies for the Partially Reliable Stream Control Transmission Protocol Extension " , RFC7496
- "Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Notification Extension for Notification Rate Control", RFC6446
"Known Issues and Best Practices for the Use of Long Polling and Streaming in Bidirectional HTTP", RFC6202
"A Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer Mechanism to Enable File Transfer", RFC5547
- "Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registration of Instant Messaging and Presence DNS SRV RRs for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)", RFC5509
- "A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)", RFC5279
List of my currently active Internet Drafts.
Constrained RESTful Environments (CORE):
- "Guidelines for HTTP-CoAP Mapping Implementations " draft-ietf-core-http-mapping
- "Advanced Guidelines for HTTP-CoAP Mapping Implementations" draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping
- "SCTP-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol. " draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp
Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers (RTCWEB):
- "RTCWeb Datagram Connection", draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-00
- "WebRTC Data Channel Protocol", draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol
SIP To XMPP (STOX ):
Transport Area (TSVWG):
- "DTLS Encapsulation of SCTP Packets for RTCWEB ", draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps
- "Stream Schedulers and a New Data Chunk for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol " draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata
Expired ... for now, but maybe one day I will found the energy to progress them...